Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

Lol

Man, this cartoon was sweet, funny, and straight to the point. I watched it multiple times and the joke with the two Starbarians never gets old.

Keep it up HappyHarry.

Bisons Ass, Streetfighter Bisons Ass, Streetfighter

Not bad

I enjoyed this cartoon, very original. I enjoyed the art, although I believe the audio needs work. Keep it up Willva.

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Been waiting for a new Madness for a while. The only thing I dont like is how the Agents just stand around and wait to be shot at. Other than that, this series is gold.

Super Smash Super Smash

Whoa

Now that was really impressive, I can tell that you really took your time to draw this frame by frame. I really liked the hiphop look you gave Mario and the gang, and the music was good too.

Although, I have to admit, when you said Super Smash, I was expecting Smash Bros fights and characters. =p

Lost Finale Spoiler Lost Finale Spoiler

Haha

I have to say, you parodied the Lost series pretty well, Im impressed. I also like the 3D like artwork as well. Keep it up, I would like to see more from you in the future.

Also, the credits were hilarious.

You Need A Health Bar! You Need A Health Bar!

Impressive

Funny and original. I love how you tied in all games where you die in one hit and made fun of it. The animation was great, ignore the people who say its terrible because they honestly don't know all of the hard work it takes to make a 5 second scene. Good job, hope to see more flash in the future.

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Lol, pink blood...

Really enjoyed this cartoon. The animation was fluid and the illustrations were bright and colorful. What really set it off was the fact that you created something original. Not only that, you didn't curse at all to be funny, which made the overall voice acting better. Keep it coming Egoraptor, you really are one of Newground's greatest cartoonists and I would love to see more of your work!

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

lol

Amberlamps lol. Its pretty hilarious how this vid was uploaded only last week and it has reached and has received this much attention. Overall, the video was that funny til the end with the song, but thats allright.

Lets just hope your flash doesn't get uploaded a thousand times like the other Epic Beard Man vids.

Spiderman saves the day! Spiderman saves the day!

Not bad.

Not bad dude. I would suggest making the animation longer next time and adding more jokes. Other than that, great job.

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Cute

Dude that was just too cute. Kinda wish stuff like this really happened to nice guys like us in the world.